Organization and Responsibilities of the Audit Committee
The Audit Committee is composed of all independent directors. There are four members in the 2nd term Audit Committee. Mr. Kung-Wha, Ding is the convener an chairman. The main function of the Audit Committee is to supervise the following matters:
1. Fair presentation of the financial reports of this Corporation.
2. The hiring (and dismissal), independence, and performance of certificated public accountants of this Corporation.
3. The effective implementation of the internal control system of this Corporation.
4. Compliance with relevant laws and regulations by this Corporation.
5. Management of the existing or potential risks of this Corporation.